Mulberry Street in NYC shines Bright with Italian Cultureâ?" San Gennaro Festival 2012
What started as a one-day celebration to the Patron Saint of Naples is now New York's largest, most famous and longest running religious festival. It's the Feast of San Gennaro in Little Italy! Taking place for 11 days starting Thursday September 13 and running through Sunday September 23, this is one NYC Italian Festival you do not want to miss!
The Feast of San Gennaro 2012
Little Italy NYC
September 13 â?" 23, 2012
- Over 200 street vendors with everything from Little Italy souvenirs to boutique merchandise and international foods.
- Enjoy delicacies from 35 of Little Italy's most famous Italian restaurants as they offer a variety of Italian specialty foods and pastries.
- Carnival rides, games, music and more!
The Feast is presented by Figli di San Gennaro (Children of San Gennaro), a not-for-profit community organization that has produced and operated the Feast since 1996 â?" with over $1.6 million donated to New York City charitable organizations. No other public festival donates more money to charity than the Feast of San Gennaro!
This NYC Italian Festival is so amazing you really need more than one day to savor it all. Why not stay for the night at Hotel Mela? Enjoy great savings with our Drive In Package.
Drive In Package Package includes:
- Deluxe Room Accommodations
- Continental Breakfast for 2 in Saju Restaurant
- Valet Parking ($60 value) for 1 vehicle
- $10 MTA MetroCard per person
Hotel Mela's 230 modern guestrooms and suites are decorated with earth tone hues to create a blend of Manhattan chic and modern sophistication. Designed with a nod to the vibrant Italian and New York cultures, we offer all the comforts of home along with state of the art technology. Visit Hotel Mela online for more information and to make reservations.